The Mind And Imagination of Beast Xeno

Devils, Demons, Sex, Magick, BDSM..

The Prose, Poetry, Stories, and Portraits birthed from a wretched place...


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lost In The Rain

Hot as the sun
You can make me
Come all undone
Want you to show me
The winds of the planes
I can feel you
How your thoughts are portrayed
The trees can taste you
Your soft veins
We are all lost in the rain
See all you want
Something's still missing
What have we done?
I want to see
The dove and the raven become one
Blessed the dead
Damning the living
Standing at the gate
Streams are forgiving
Tasting the nectar of Roman goods
Sack clothe and twinning
Rough leather shelter feet
Crisp morn and sweet dew
An evening a luxury
Faint cause for yearning
Spilling of blood
Streams pass beneath my feet
Trolls feast the crimson mud
No shadows or windows
Old ghosts pass
As do the sands of an hour glass
Still lost in the rain
I can feel you all around me
How your love is inspired
We can all see you
What your heart desires
We're all lost in the rain
I can feel you all around me
Like the drapes of the night
Look into you
Scrap the depths of your being
See you lost in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment